Unleash Sydney's Soul: A Self-Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
Sydney's soul is not in guidebooks or museums, but in the sandstone crevices of The Rocks. This is where Australia began and you can experience its rich and colourful history on this amazing self-guided walking tour.
You will walk cobbled streets steeped in history, take in breathtaking views of the Opera House, marvel at the majesty of the Harbour Bridge and explore hidden harbours and cosy pubs.
This is more than a walk, it's a sensory adventure:
- Hear the whispers of history in narrow streets that defy time.
- Discover the secrets of The Rocks in charming laneways and courtyards.
- Take a coffee break overlooking the harbour.
- Discover the last hidden gem you won't see anywhere else in Sydney
- Treat yourself to an Aussie-style meal that will make your friends jealous.
- Relive the past in a legendary pub where convicts sang and drank.
- Soak up breathtaking harbour views that no other tour will show you.
This is Sydney as you've never seen it: authentic, beautiful, unforgettable. Feel the pulse of Australia's history and create your own memories. Don't miss this self-guided adventure that will show you The Rocks in a new light.
Are you ready to discover where Sydney began? Start your journey today!
Get the best experience with the app
The Cya On The Road app gives you an itinerary of 19 hidden gems with fascinating stories, complete with audio guides, maps, top rated nearby hotels, cheap flights, car hire deals, attraction discounts and the best local eats.
Get the app now and search for Unleash Sydney's Soul: A Self-Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks.